środa, 24 grudnia 2014

Knitted pattern Christmas card

Knitting always remind me of Christmas. I knitted few things in the past and give it to my close ones as gifts. But this time I was so surrounded by it that it inspired me to prepare my own Christmas Card.
I even found wrapping paper in knitted pattern and I wasn't only one, as John bought it too.

One of the strange things for me was dressing christmas tree earlier then in Poland.... we did it on 6th of december. It was good for me as I was able to do it and went for Christmas to my homeland. I'm quite proud from the result. I even baked ginger bread and hang it on a tree.
 As i didn't want to spend few days on one card I look through the internet for tutorial, there is plenty of such. I've choose this one (http://design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/create-a-christmas-knitted-text-effect-in-adobe-illustrator--vector-19778) but I needed to stop in the middle because my computer didn't coupe with duplicating the bright pattern. So I did it manually, bit by bit. Here is a bit official version.

Brak komentarzy: